Saturday, May 19, 2012

Vilayath Manzil (Country Club)

Vilayath Manzil which presently is under Country Club,was once the Devdi of Nawab Wali-ud-Daula Bahadur.He was the second son of Paigah noble Sir Vicar-ul-umra Bahadur,and was born in 1877.


This building was constructed in 1910-1913.So it is around 100 years old now
 
I had a chance to visit this place as my batch's last party of engineering was held here.From the outside it looks in excellent condition.I didnt go inside as I didnt have much time there to indulge in my personal interests.
 
Location-Begumpet,near Begumpet Railway Statoion.
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Very nice blog Razzaq, I would like to know whether if this is the same Vilayath manzil where Hassan yar jung used to live. (Hassan yar jung mentioned in his book).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment!
    I have to look that up.I will get back to you if I find it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment!
    I have to look that up.I will get back to you if I find it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow man.. amazing work.. i never knew all these places existed especially this country club.. it looks amazing ^^ Charessoyo ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete